Wandering in the Wetlands

Location: West Bloomfield Nature Preserve, West Bloomfield, Oakland County, MI
Planted By: TrailTroll
Find Date: 11/25/2006
Find #: 30-31

Comments: Very cool preserve, beautiful. Nice stamps, too. We found the first two boxes, but didn't manage to find the third box. We looked and looked, to no avail. There are so many squirrels or other critters here! We kept hearing them all around us. After while, it really started feeling like we were being followed! Weird. On the way from box 2 to 3, while I was rounding a bend, turning a corner and passing a dude coming from the opposite direction, I lost my balance and fell down with a yell and a thump. I messed up my ankle pretty bad and we were only about at the 1/2 way point on this looooong, hilly trail. I had to suck it up and walk the rest of the way out. What we won't do for letterboxing!

No comments: